Welcoming Sexual, Gender and Relationship Diversity into your Psychotherapy Practice
- Recovery Enhanced by Access to Comprehensive Healthcare, April 2017 in Baltimore, MD, staff training.
- Hope Health Systems, Inc, April 2017 in Woodlawn, MD, staff training.
- University of Maryland, College Park - Health Services, Sept 2015, staff training
- Stanford University, Counseling & Psychological Services, May 2010, staff and intern training
Out of control sexual behavior - Treatment interventions
- AASECT Annual Conference, June 2017 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Sponsored by Sex Therapy U and the Sexuality and Human Development, Washington, DC - Sept 2016, CE training.
Rethinking Sex addiction - a sexual health approach to psychotherapy
- District of Columbia Psychological Association, May 2017, CE training.
- Jewish Community Services in Columbia, MD - Jan 2017, CE training.
- Greater Washington Society for Clinical Social Work, Washington, DC - Oct 2016, CE training.
- Discussant at the SSTAR Fall Clinical Case Conference - Riding On the Edge: Integrating Sex Therapy with Harm Reduction in the Treatment of Out of Control Sexual Behavior presented by Dr. Michael Aaron. New York City, NY - Sept 2016.
- Faculty member for AASECT Summer Institute - Revisiting 'Sex Addiction': Transformative Ways to Address Out of Control Sexual Behavior. Aug 2016.
- The Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality Summer Symposium in Washington, DC: The Intersection of Health, Gender and Sexuality: A Multidisciplinary Symposium. July 2016
- DC Kolmac Clinic- sponsored by The Kolmac School. June 2016
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists Annual Conference. Puerto Rico, June 2016
- National Association of Social Workers, Maryland Chapter - Baltimore, MD. May 2016
- Northern Virginia Licensed Professional Counselors, Sterling, VA. Apr 2016
- The Society for Sex Therapy & Research Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL. Apr 2016
- Sex Therapy U training sponsored by the Institute for Sexuality and Human Development in Washington, DC, Feb 2016.
- The Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality Annual Meeting 2015, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- University of Maryland, College Park - Health Services provider training, Nov 2015.
- Psychotherapy Network, Annual Symposium 2015
- Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health, Annual Conference 2014
- The Harvey Institute, San Diego, CA - 2013
Advanced group therapy training - out of control sexual behavior treatment
- A 30-hour group therapy training (co-presented with Doug Braun-Harvey). An initial 2 ½ day training held in San Diego, California - Mar 2017
Adolescent behavioral and sexual health training initiative
- 6-hour CE training for Baltimore City mental health and substance use disorder treatment providers on Dec 2016. Sponsored by Behavioral Health System Baltimore.
- 6-hour CE training for Baltimore City mental health and substance use disorder treatment providers, sponsored by Behavioral Health System Baltimore, Feb 2016.
Sexuality & Gender Training Program
- The Sexuality & Gender Training Program - CE training and technical assistance for behavioral health agencies who treat Baltimore City residents to integrate inclusive and culturally competent services for sexual and gender minorities. Sponsored by Behavioral Health System Baltimore and launched Nov 2016.
Integrating Sexual health into mental health and substance USE Disorder treatment
- Kolmac Clinic, Gaithersburg, MD - Staff training, May 2016
- Kolmac Clinic, Silver Spring, MD - Staff training, Dec 2015.
- Kolmac Clinic, Washington, DC - Staff training, Oct 2015.
- CEU provider training sponsored by the Co-Occurring Collaborative Serving Maine (CCSME), Sept 2015.
Group Treatment for Men with Out of Control Sexual Behavior
- American Group Psychotherapy Association, 2015 Annual Meeting
Envision Sexual Health - A new treatment model for out of control sexual behavior
- American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists, Annual Meeting, June 2013
- Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health, panel presenter for the Problematic Sexual Behavior Advanced Training, Annual Meeting 2012
- Bellevue Hospital, Psychiatric Grand Rounds, Mar 2012
- Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality, 2011 Annual Meeting
- American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists, 2011 Annual Meeting
- Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health, 2010 Annual Conference
- American Group Psychotherapy Association, 2010 Annual Conference
- Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality - Western Region, 2008 Annual Meeting
- California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists, 2007 Annual Conference
Sexual Health in Psychotherapy
- George Washington University, Center for Integrative Medicine, staff training, Feb 2013
- San Diego State University, Counseling & Psychological Services staff and intern training - Apr 2012, 2011 & 2010
- California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists, North County Chapter, Apr 2010
Don't See Me - When shame is toxic to sexual health
- Sexual Compulsives Anonymous (Washington, DC), 2013 Spring Workshop
- Jewish Family Service of San Diego, May 2009, staff training
- Sexual Compulsives Anonymous (San Diego), 2007 Annual Conference, Keynote
Sexual Health in Group Psychotherapy
- American Group Psychotherapy Association, 2012 and 2011 Annual Meetings
It Gets Better - Parenting strategies to prevent LGBTQ youth suicide
- California Alliance for Healthy Minds, Mar 2011
Gay Men & Intimacy - An exploration of desire and love
- The San Diego LGBT Community Center, May 2010